ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Joe Martino Counseling Network is comprised of four offices located in the greater Grand Rapids area; Creative Solutions Counseling -Grand Rapids, Joe Martino Counseling-Grandville, Joe Martino Counseling- Lowell and Joe Martino Counseling -Greenville. In addition to the service locations, we offer psychiatric urgent care and telehealth therapy. The organization exists to create healthy relationships, one client, one relationship at a time.
Thank you for considering employment with Joe Martino Counseling Network. JMCN is a family-friendly office that believes change is possible. We care about the patients we serve and only hire individuals that are passionate about helping others. If you are passionate about helping others, a team player, self-starter, and believe people can change then please send us your resume. We want to hear from you.
Once your application is completed please email it, along with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings:
Counselors and Social Workers
Counseling Center Intern
A current master’s student in the Counseling Psychology, Counseling or Social Work program.
Completion of departmental pre-internship requirements
Individual Counseling: Caseload of 10-20 individual and/or couples per week
Group Counseling: Co-lead minimum of one group per semester
Supervision: One hour a week and any additional supervision required by your school
1. Clinical Records: Maintain clinical records in accordance with the Center’s procedures
2. Staff Meetings: Regularly attend/participate in weekly staff meetings
3. Evaluation: Complete/submit evaluation forms as assigned
4. Paperwork: Complete all paperwork including weekly reports
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Cleaning up office
- Taking payments
Outpatient Psychiatrist/Nurse Practitioner
vary, two late evenings required till 8 p.m.
Joe Martino Counseling is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant interested in joining a private practice. NP or PA would be responsible for providing psychiatric services to patients of the clinic including assessment, consultation, evaluation, and medication management. Joe Martino Counseling services clients of all ages. NP or PA must be willing to be supervised by clinic psychiatrist.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Joe Martino Counseling Network then please send your resume and cover letter. We would love to discuss the many ways you can grow with one of the busiest practices in the Grand Rapids area.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Current State of Michigan licensing including medical license and controlled substance license (or eligibility to obtain licenses in short order).
NUMBER OF OPENINGS
Pay Range: $50.00 - $60.00
Joe Martino Counseling Network is currently looking for Clinical Psychologists, either PsyD or PhD, to join our busy private practice by providing counseling, psychological testing and assessment services. If you're seeking a group private practice setting that provides administrative support, collaboration, and a unmatched team experience, in a professional clinical environment, then Joe Martino Counseling Network is a great fit for you.
We believe clinicians work best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment.
About JMCN and the opportunity:
- We are looking for licensed clinical psychologists for our Greater Grand Rapids office. To be considered for this position you must be licensed in the state of Michigan.
- We offer competitive pay and flexibility.
- We are a family friendly environment.
- We provide comfortable offices, quality patient support, and scheduling/billing services for all clinicians.
- We handle all the billing, scheduling and credentialing paperwork for you.
- We have a strong referral base and daily requests for psychological testing and assessments.
To be a successful psychologist with us you should:
- Be ready to provide clinical services for 20-30 hours a week.
- Be ready to work with teammates and an ownership group that insists on having fun and enjoying a healthy work/home life balance.
- Be clinically excellent but personally approachable to patients and staff.
- Be comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice.
- Be comfortable working without being micro-managed but flexible enough to change when needed.
- Be willing to supervise other psychologists.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $55.00 per hour
Position Description: The outpatient therapist will provide mental health services to individuals and families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient mental health therapy to clients as scheduled.
- Complete clinical documentation
- Work a minimum of 10 hours a week. It is expected that two evenings per week be available till 8:00 p.m. Work hours must be maintained in a way that is responsive to client needs at each location.
- Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic environment.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
- Maintain accurate client notes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide necessary self-care
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals
- Able to see urgent clients, with minimal notice at our urgent care clinics
- Ability to see a wide variety of clientele,
Education and Experience:
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Independently licensed in state of Michigan
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job, but is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Job Type: Part-time/ Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $32.00 per hour